Downtown Tampa E-Newsletters
Get the information you're looking for easily via e-mail with any one of our downtown Tampa e-newsletters. Read about each newsletter by clicking the links below and then subscribe using the link at the very bottom of the page.
- Monday Morning Memo is a weekly update of "insider downtown information" regarding developments, transportation, special opportunities and other useful information to help you make the most of downtown.
- Downtown After Hours is a weekly arts and entertainment guide to help you plan your upcoming weekend. Published every Thursday, it provides information on outdoor events, museum exhibits, live performances, movies and more!
- Tampa Downtown Partnership Events: TDP hosts a variety of educational and networking events throughout the year on important downtown topics. Sign up to receive electronic invitations and get the latest information on upcoming events including the Downtown Debriefing Series, the Downtown Development Forum, TDP’s Annual Meeting and Luncheon, the Annual Community Forum, special events and more!
- Transportation Notices keep you current on local transportation topics such as traffic alerts, construction schedules, commute options, relevant studies and more. Also by signing up, you can become one of our “downtown transportation ambassadors”.
- Downtown Security Network (DSN), together with the Tampa Police Department, has developed a close working relationship with downtown businesses, companies, property owners, employees and residents in an effort to make downtown Tampa a safer and more inviting place for workers, residents and visitors.
- 83 Degrees is a Tampa Bay weekly online magazine focused on the area's growth and development featuring articles on opportunities and the "cool" factor of our region. The subscription is free for all subscribers with click-on story headlines leading to the magazine Web site.
Click the link below to subscribe today!