Join our 2nd annual St.Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt, part of the Mayor’s River O’Green Fest in downtown Tampa's Curtis Hixon Park. This year, the Scavenger Hunt will feature an Adult as well as a family
Join our 2nd annual St.Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt, part of the Mayor’s River O’Green Fest in downtown Tampa’s Curtis Hixon Park. This year, the Scavenger Hunt will feature an Adult as well as a family friendly Kids Edition.
The Kids Edition “Hidden Leprechaun” runs from 11am – 3pm inside Curtis Hixon Park and along the Riverwalk. It is stroller friendly and can be completed within an hour. A fun activity to keep the whole family entertained while trying to spot the 10 hidden Leprechauns. Tickets are $10 per family/group (6 max) with proceeds benefiting the Salvation Army. Each group will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win a grand prize sponsored by IKEA.
How – What – When:
1. Starting at 11am, pick up a Leprechaun Map from our registration tent at Curtis Hixon Park (600 N Ashley Dr).
2. Find as many of the 10 hidden Leprechauns as you can and mark their location on the map.
3. Return your map to our registration tent before 3pm.
4. Receive your raffle ticket for a chance to win the Grand Prize.
5. Raffle drawing will be streamed via Facebook Live on Mon, March 19th, 2pm. All winners will be notified by email.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
600 N. Ashley Dr., Tampa, FL 33602