READY......SET.......HUNT The 4th Annual Mayor's River O'Green Scavenger Hunt is here. It is part of the 2020 Mayor's River O'Green Fest in Tampa's Downtown at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park. This year, you will
The 4th Annual Mayor’s River O’Green Scavenger Hunt is here.
It is part of the 2020 Mayor’s River O’Green Fest in Tampa’s Downtown at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
This year, you will have 2 event options to choose from. Our regular SCAVENGER HUNT as well as our first ever SCAVENGER HUNT RACE.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM HERE: http://bit.ly/2VraPiW
We also host our 2nd Annual Shenanigans Brunch, Crawl & Party Bus which features an all-you-can-eat Brunch, unlimited mimosas, 4 amazing bars, party busses and more from 11am-5pm. Buy the Combo Ticket and save $$$
This year we are hosting a Scavenger Hunt after party starting at 10pm (Location TBD)
Grand Prize TBD
Buy your tickets in advance to avoid long lines for the start at 4pm. This event starts at Curtis Hixon Park then ventures into downtown Tampa and along the Riverwalk to complete multiple riddles/tasks at participating bars, venues and parks for a chance to win Grand Prize TBD and other fun prizes.
There will be FREE shots at select locations, exclusive food and drink specials and fun for days included in your ticket. Early Bird Tickets are $20/person with proceeds benefiting Humane Society of Tampa Bay. You can enter individually or as a team of up to 5 people.
SCAVENGER HUNT DETAILS:
1. Round up your team of 1-5 people. (Pre Register online or in person the day of the event).
2. Starting anytime between 4pm and 10pm, pick up your Scavenger riddles/tasks sheet from our registration tent at Curtis Hixon Park (600 N Ashley Dr).
3. Solve riddles and take on multiple tasks in DT Tampa in 6hrs or less (4pm-10pm)
4. You can turn your sheet in until 10pm at TBD or send us a photo of your completed riddle sheet plus name and email to email@example.com or through Downtown Crawlers Facebook messenger by Sunday 3/15 at noon.
5. Point/Scoring system
– 1 point per person on team for each riddle completed
– 1 point per person on team for each tasks completed
6. Points = Raffle Tickets. More points earn you more raffle tickets for a chance to win the Grand Prize a “TBD” and other prizes.
7. Raffle drawing will be streamed live on the Downtown Crawlers Facebook page on Mon. March 16th, at 7pm. Live location TBD. All winners will be notified by email.
SCAVENGER HUNT RACE DETAILS:
1. Round up your team of 1 to 5 people. (Pre Register online or in person the day of the event).
2. 2 different shotgun start times at our registration tent at Curtis Hixon Park (600 N Ashley Dr). (5pm and 8pm)
3. Each Race will have a Max of 35 teams (So get your tickets before it fills up)
4. 2 hour time limit. First team to finish all riddles and tasks wins. If no team finishes, team with the most completed riddles and tasks after 2 hours wins.
5. Must turn in team sheet by 7:15pm for 1st Race and 10:15pm for 2nd Race at finishing location. (Must be submitted in person at TBD)
6. Finishing location, where to turn in sheet is at TBD
7. Grand Prize TBD
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
– Multiple Free welcome shots at participating locations
– 1 FREE Welcome beer at River O’Green Fest (only until 5pm)
– FREE Entry into official After Party
– FREE Welcome Shot at After Party
– St.Patrick’s Day souvenir beads.
– Free Streetcar rides until 1:30am.
– Fun games, tasks and surprises.
– Exclusive Food & Drink Specials at participating bars & restaurants all night.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How long does it take to complete the Scavenger Hunt?
If you’re fast on your feet and don’t stop too long for drinks or food you should be able to solve all riddles in about 2hrs. But speed is not the essence here. Have fun, take your time and visit a few venues. You do not need to visit every bar or solve every puzzle.
2. How much walking is there?
You will be exploring Downtown Tampa as you visit the bars/venues/parks and find the clues, so wear comfortable shoes like you would to a standard city sightseeing tour. Take advantage of the public transport like free Street Car service, COAST Bikes, Scooters or the Downtowner if you like.
3. Do I have to finish by 10pm for the SCAVENGER HUNT?
No. If you’re having fun and want to stay at a bar and exploring Downtown, you can simply message/text us a photo of your riddle sheet and contact details and we will enter you into the Facebook Live raffle drawing on Mon, March 16th, at 7pm.
4. Do I have to finish 5pm start time SCAVENGER HUNT RACE by 7:15pm?
Yes, (no exceptions)
5. Do I have to finish 8pm start time SCAVENGER HUNT RACE by 10:15pm?
Yes, (no exceptions)
Follow the action on our social channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to see what else we’re up to.
(Saturday) 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
600 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, FL 33602
Downtown CrawlersThomas Neuert (650)440-2390