If you're attending the Summer of Rum Festival 2017 Ft. Shaggy & Baha Men on Saturday 9/2, then we think you'll also have a great time the day after on
If you’re attending the Summer of Rum Festival 2017 Ft. Shaggy & Baha Men on Saturday 9/2, then we think you’ll also have a great time the day after on our RUM HUNT, Sunday 9/3 from 2-6pm.
The RUM HUNT is an adult twist of a scavenger hunt meets bar crawl, plus a whole lot of fun along the way.
You can sign up individually or as a team of 2, 3 or 4.
TICKET LINK: https://www.eventliveus.com/purchase/event/563086
YOUR RUM HUNT MISSION:
1. Join individually or round up your team (max 4).
2. Start and finish at The Brass Tap – Ybor.
3. Hunt down rum specials in Ybor and DT Tampa.
4. Find a clue at each bar to help you solve the final puzzle.
5. When you solve the puzzle, you will be entered into our Grand Prize raffle drawing to win a “Tampa Staycation” and other awesome prizes.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
1. Free The The TECO Line Streetcar System rides all day long.
2. Discounted Drink Specials at participating venues (valid until midnight)
3. Entry into our consolation prize raffle drawing.
4. Entry into our Grand Prize drawing if you finish the final puzzle.
5. We’re working on more goodies for you – stay tuned.
HUNT START: The Brass Tap – Ybor – 2pm
HUNT FINISH: Brass Tap, Ybor – 6pm
NUMBER OF CLUES: up to 20
TIME TO COMPLETE: 4hrs
AGE REQUIREMENT: 21
DRESS CODE: Casual rum and fun!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How long does it take to complete the Rum Hunt?
If you’re fast on your feet and don’t stop too long for drinks or food you should be able to solve the final puzzle in 2-3hrs. But speed is not the essence here. Have fun, take your time and visit a few venues. You do not need to visit every bar or solve every puzzle.
2. How much walking is there?
You will be exploring Downtown Tampa and Ybor City as you visit the bars and find the clues, so wear comfortable shoes like you would to a standard city sightseeing tour. We do offer you free Streetcar rides to get to/from Ybor with your Rum Hunt wristband.
3. Do I have to finish by 6pm?
No. If you’re having fun and want to stay at a bar, you can simply message/text us your final puzzle solution and we will enter you into the Grand Prize drawing. If you can’t solve the final puzzle, don’t fret, each team will automatically be entered into our consolation prize drawing.
Downtown CrawlersThomas Neuert (650)440-2390