Celebrate Jack's birthday (Jack Daniels, that is) in a century of style at Le Meridien Tampa on September 13. Our historic courtroom-turned-ballroom will set the scene for the Party of
Celebrate Jack’s birthday (Jack Daniels, that is) in a century of style at Le Meridien Tampa on September 13. Our historic courtroom-turned-ballroom will set the scene for the Party of the Century.
The evening will begin with a cocktail hour in our Bizou bar (on the second floor), where we’ll mingle as we sip on the top selling American whiskey in the world.7:00 p.m.
Dinner begins in our Courthouse Ballroom (on the fourth floor), where Brown-Forman Corporation and our Executive Chef, Cody Dwyer, will create a food and whiskey pairing that would take a century to forget!
– Jack’s Pork Belly Sliders topped with fried onion, smoked white Vermont cheddar cheese, brushed with a whiskey glaz…e, and served on a sweet slider roll
– Tennessee Honey Crispy Chicken tossed in Tennessee honey glaze atop a sweet plank grilled cornbread
Paired with Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Peachy Keen with peach-honey shrub
Soup Du Jour
– Tennessee Fire Bean Soup, smoky with a bit of sweet heat, served with grilled cheese on marble rye bread
Paired with Gentleman Jack Whiskey-Tango (Whiskey Mojito)
– Le Meridien Single-Barrel Grilled Bone-in Pork Chop, marinated in lemon herb and served with a hasselback potato and street corn
Paired with Le Meridien Single Barrel Mexican Mole Old Fashioned
– Drunked Passion Fruit Bundt Cake topped with pecan jack glaze
Paired with Roasted Banana Batida with Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire
– Dinner Only: $89 (plus tax and gratuity) per person
– Dinner Bottle: $149 (plus tax and gratuity) per person – Includes a personalized etched 750 ml Le Meridien Single Barrel Bottle
Space is limited to the first 60 guests. RSVP today via email to Andrew.Shelton@LeMeridienTampa.com. A credit card will be required to hold your reservation.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
601 N. Florida Ave.