To those who have found an old fashioned love, the kind that writes itself into poetry and plays out in Gene Kelly films while he sings in the rain, we
To those who have found an old fashioned love, the kind that writes itself into poetry and plays out in Gene Kelly films while he sings in the rain, we invite you to Bizou this Valentine’s Day.
Couples of five months or 50 years are invited to experience an Old Fashioned Night Out, where the food will make you fall in love all over again until the barrelhouse music of the jazz band lures your toes to tap out onto the dance floor.
Chef Cody created a four-course prix-fixe menu sure to put stars in your eyes, available for $85 /person* on February 14 for reservations from 5 p.m. until close. A five-piece jazz band will play your way through dinner, performing in the lounge from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Limited seating for our Valentine’s Day dinner fills up quickly and reservations are required. Call our Hostess at 813-227-9555 for reservations, or book online at http://www.opentable.com/bizou-brasserie.
Valentine’s Day Prix-Fixe Menu:
SOUP & SALAD (Choose One)
– Lobster Bisque
– House Salad
– Red Caesar Salad
– Baby Wedge Salad
APPETIZERS (Choose One)
– Grilled Shrimp and Crab Stuffed Pepper Skewers
– Grilled Charcuterie
MAIN COURSE** (Choose One)
– Two 4 oz. Roasted Herb Lobster Tails served with steamed broccolini, truffle mushroom risotto and finished with raspberry butter. (Surf N’ Turf – $15 upcharge to add a 6 oz. filet)
– 12 oz. New York Strip served with creamed spinach and crispy onion straws atop smoked and loaded mashed red skin potatoes
– Roasted Half Cornish Hen served with leek bread pudding and Cabernet rosemary baby carrots, finished with bourbon brown volute
Table will receive fondue dippers of marshmallows, strawberries, pretzels, cheesecake, and pineapple to dip in our two chocolate fountains of white chocolate and milk chocolate.
* $85/person plus tax and 20% gratuity
**vegetarian options will be available upon request
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
601 N. Florida Ave.
Le Méridien Tampa 601 North Florida Avenue Tampa, FL 33602