Moms deserve the best ,and the best is Bizou’s specialty. Our chefs have created a decadent menu with Mom in mind for Mother’s Day. Make your favorite lady feel special this
Moms deserve the best ,and the best is Bizou’s specialty. Our chefs have created a decadent menu with Mom in mind for Mother’s Day.
Make your favorite lady feel special this Mother’s Day with our annual brunch buffet at Bizou. The only thing more memorable than the flavors tingling your tastebuds will be the complimentary family photo on our historic front steps that our social media guru will take and send to you!
Unwrap delicious delights in Downtown Tampa this Mother’s Day with our delicious brunch buffet, filled with local flavors and the freshest ingredients, and $6 bloody marys and mimosas (available after 11 a.m.).
Sunday, May 14, 2017
10 AM – 2 PM (last seating is at 2 PM)
$36 per person
$17 for children ages 5-12
Free for children ages 4 and under
– Classic Caesar
– Chef’s House Salad with cucumber, onion, tomatoes, and croutons
– Sliced Fruit and Berries
– Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt Parfait
– Sticky Bun Waffles with Candied Pecans Topped with Strawberries
– Garden Fresh Vegetable Frittata with Goat Cheese
– Herb Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
– Grilled Cordon Bleu Chicken Breast
– Dijon Honey-Glazed Carrots
– Baked Gemelli Pasta with Corn, Spinach, Sausage, Asiago Cheese, and Sundried Tomatoes, Tossed in a Basil Mornay Sauce
Build your own omelet at this interactive Chef station
Enjoy Prime Rib with Thyme Demi or Rosemary Roasted Turkey with Creamy Turkey Gravy, freshly carved by our skilled chefs
Assorted Freshly-Baked Cakes, Pies and Cookies
Baguettes, Ciabatta and Assorted Rolls
Reservations are strongly recommended, as our Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet fills up fast. Call our Hostess today at 813-227-9555 to reserve your spot.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
601 N. Florida Ave.