See cool inventions and hear about weird Florida History! Discover amazing facts about the Sunshine State, make silly putty, learn about our famous mermaids and go bowling at Splitzville End
See cool inventions and hear about weird Florida History! Discover amazing facts about the Sunshine State, make silly putty, learn about our famous mermaids and go bowling at Splitzville End your summer with some retro fun!
Camps are open to ages 7-11 and may include arts & crafts, Tampa streetcar ride, field trip to a nearby cultural site or museum, guest speaker, museum insiders tour, playground and waterplay day in nearby Cotanchobee Park, and a take-home memory book. Camps are led by experienced educators dedicated to providing unique and engaging experiences campers won’t soon forget.
• For boys and girls ages 7-11. Campers must be within the age range allowed for each camp during the week(s) of their camp.
• Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Extended care available from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m. for an additional fee
• Camp registration is handled on a first-come, first-served basis
• Camps may include Tampa streetcar ride, field trip to nearby cultural site/museum, guest speaker, museum store visit, museum behind the scenes tour, Cotanchobee Park playground and waterplay day and take-home memory book.
• Register on-line, each child and session separately. Camp fills up, so register today!
• If you are interested in having your child attend a TBHC camp but have financial concerns, please contact The Education Department.
July 31 (Monday) 9:00 am - August 4 (Friday) 4:00 pm
Tampa Bay History Center
801 Old Water Street, Tampa, FL, 33602