Ahoy, mateys! Climb aboard and use your navigation skills to reveal the truth about Jose Gaspar, the Gasparilla legend and Captain Panfilo Narvaez, the real-life, one eyed explorer of Tampa
Ahoy, mateys! Climb aboard and use your navigation skills to reveal the truth about Jose Gaspar, the Gasparilla legend and Captain Panfilo Narvaez, the real-life, one eyed explorer of Tampa Bay. Join us for games and crafts as professional archaeologists help you solve mysteries of sunken ships! Discover sea creatures on a visit to the Florida Aquarium.
Camps are open to ages 7-11 and may include arts & crafts, Tampa streetcar ride, field trip to a nearby cultural site or museum, guest speaker, museum insiders tour, playground and waterplay day in nearby Cotanchobee Park, and a take-home memory book. Camps are led by experienced educators dedicated to providing unique and engaging experiences campers won’t soon forget.
• For boys and girls ages 7-11. Campers must be within the age range allowed for each camp during the week(s) of their camp.
• Camp hours: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Extended care available from 8-9 a.m. and 4-5:30 p.m. for an additional fee
• Camp registration is handled on a first-come, first-served basis
• Camps may include Tampa streetcar ride, field trip to nearby cultural site/museum, guest speaker, museum store visit, museum behind the scenes tour, Cotanchobee Park playground and waterplay day and take-home memory book.
• Register on-line, each child and session separately. Camp fills up, so register today!
• If you are interested in having your child attend a TBHC camp but have financial concerns, please contact The Education Department.
Refund Policy: A refund, minus a $25 administrative fee, will be issued if a written cancellation request is received at least 10 business days prior to the first day of camp.
10 (Monday) 9:00 am - 14 (Friday) 4:00 pm
Tampa Bay History Center
801 Old Water Street, Tampa, FL, 33602