Downtown Development Forum is a half-day event that explores innovative ideas in urban development and serves as a catalyst for discussion and problem solving for major urban issues. Participants hear from public and private leaders, and industry specialists who offer insight into local, regional and national trends in their field of expertise.
View each presentation:
- InVision Center City Plan at 5 Years – Randy Goers, City of Tampa
- Intown Development Update – Bob McDonaugh, City of Tampa
- Innovations in Transportation Panel – Moderator, Mickey Jacobs
- HART Premium Transportation Plan – Cesar Hernandez, HART
- Streetcar Expansion and Modernization Plan – Jean Duncan, P.E., City of Tampa
- Jackson Street Project, Complete Streets Policy & Technology – Bill Jones, P.E., Florida Department of Transportation, District 7
- Biennial Survey Report – Pat Hill, HCP Associates
- Industry Updates
Thank you to our sponsors: Tampa Bay Times, Lafayette Place and the Hillsborough River Realty Corp./The Jefferies Companies, TECO – an Emera Company, DPR Construction, Strategic Property Partners, ENCORE!, The University of Tampa, The Wilson Company/The Vault, Burr + Forman, Carlton Fields, Cushman & Wakefield, Smith & Associates, Stantec, Tampa Prepartory School, Buchanan Ingersoll & Roomey PC, The Florida Aquarium, Foto Bohemia.