Downtown Tampa Buzz - What's Up
Stay in the know.
Get the latest traffic and weather alerts, check out new updates and sign up for our e-newsletters to get the latest in what's happening in Tampa's downtown. Looking for something to eat or a place to shop? We know the best places in town. Don't know where to park? We've got you covered. We're continually updating our Downtown Tampa information so you can always make the most of downtown.
Tampa Bay Startup Week is here - February 8 to 12 - celebrating Tampa’s entrepreneurs with enriching programs! Events are free and open to the public. Highlights include:
70+ Free Events
At Basecamp (District 3: 802 E Whiting St, Tampa, FL 33602)
- Daily Breakfast & Coffee - mornings
- Daily Lunch (Food trucks Tues, Weds, Thurs)
- Daily Happy Hours from 4pm to 6pm
- Daily Professional Headshots from 2pm to 4pm
- Mentor Office Hours every day from 11am to 1pm
- Co-working everyday with boosted Wifi powered by Bright House
- Yoga Sessions
- Inspiring Entrepreneurship Workshops, Meetups, and Discussions
- Music & Networking with entrepreneurs, mentors, and community leaders
Monday, February 8
Tuesday, February 9
- 6pm - Celebrating Social Media
Wednesday, February 10
- 6pm - 1776 Challenge Cup Pitch Competition (20 Local Tech Companies Pitching)
Thursday, February 11
- 5:30pm – “Decoding the Internet of Things” Thought Leader Panel - Cisco Systems, Jabil, MapR, Fan Fund
Friday, February 12
- 6pm - Official Closing Party at the Rialto Theatre - Live Entertainment, Super cool interactive tech including Oculus Rifts, 360 Degree Cameras, Robots, Xbox, Adult beverages, food, and more.